Support the Door County Land Trust today!
A donation to the Door
County Land Trust helps preserve Door County's finest open spaces and wild
places. By making a donation to the
Door County Land Trust you will join over 2,000 other Land Trust
who care about the future well-being of Door County.
Online Donation right now, or read
about ways to financially support the Door County Land Trust below.
One of the easiest ways to support our work is to
Become a Member. As a member
of the Door County Land Trust, you will receive the
- The Land Trust journal, "Landings," which highlights land protection
stories and the places that make Door County special
- Opportunities to explore Land Trust-protected properties
- Invitations to attend many
fun and exciting Land Trust-sponsored events
- Rewarding volunteer
- A connection with others who share a similar passion for the land
- And best of all, the satisfaction of being part of a solution to protect
Door County's most important resource... the land itself!
Download a Membership
Form (104 kb)* to print and mail, and join the Door County Land Trust today!
Or, find out about our Recurring Gift Option.
In addition to making a Membership Donation, there are many other ways to
contribute to the Land Trust.
- Make a Tribute or Memorial
gift in honor or memory of someone you love.
- Give a Gift
Membership to the Door County Land
- Explore Planned Giving options
and join our Legacy Circle by including the Door County Land Trust
in your estate plans.
- Make an Online Donation, or simply
mail a donation to support our work. All
donations go to protecting Door County's finest open spaces and wild
Donations to the Door County Land Trust can be made by:
- Check payable to the Door County Land Trust
- MasterCard or Visa credit card
- Online Donations can be made using a secure processing system
which accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover credit cards
and direct transfers from a bank account (where available).
- Gifts of Stock or Securities
Call the Door County Land Trust office at (920) 746-1359 for information about how to make a donation of
securities to the Land Trustís brokerage account.
The Door County Land Trust is a
501(c)(3) organization. Donations to the
Door County Land Trust are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
You may wish to consult your accountant or tax advisor.
Back to Top of Page